Places to boycott:
To show you support please do not go within 200 yards of the following establishments:
The Crowbar; Pure; Mirage; Marquee; Posh; Bianco and any other clubs with dumb names such as these.
Coming Soon— A list of Guido Free Bars! (Bars that have a no to few Guido admission rate - and you thought they didn't exist!)
1) If you are thinking about opening a dance club, please don’t. By doing so you will only attract more of these idiots from Queens onto our island, as they get bored of being tough at their own dance clubs.
2) If you own a store and are thinking about putting up a “Guido’s Need Not Apply” sign: Good idea but there is no need, remember a Guido tries extremely hard to never work a day in his life.
3) If you are an aspiring young rapper from long island: You will probably make an ass out of yourself, but in the process you will convince more Guidos to start rapping, that is a nightmare scenario. So please reconsider.
4) If you are a female who thinks these people are cool: Educate yourself - you’re an idiot.
5) If you are a male who feels threatened by local Guido: We do not in anyway advocate violence; however, if you are faced with an escalating situation don’t back down from confrontation. Remember Guidos just ACT tough, their personality and identity is completely hollow. Translation: they are absolute sissies when confronted with any opposition. They will back down from any fight while trying to maintain their toughness by faking mafia ties.
Convince A Guido to Move to Miami
Top 5 Reasons to help you convince a Guido to move to Miami:
Dance clubs are everywhere
Year Round tanning weather
Lots of dumb girls
Gangster rap music can be heard everywhere
Fakeness is socially acceptable